Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lil B is home for summer

My son came home from college and it has taken some adjustment on my part.

A couple of accounts:
He goes into my closet every morning to find something to wear for work. One day I find my best pair of pants balled up on the hanger. I ask him what happened and he said he tried them on and they were too small. "Those are my skinny jeans" I said.

One night I made myself a sandwich the night before work. It was a delicious bacon avocado turkey club. In the morning I am in bed and he comes in and says do you mind if I take that sandwich to work. So I feel bad and say yes. I eat left over buttered pasta.

He now owns my car. I live 23 miles from work. I get to work via bicycle. A single speed bicycle I bought it used, parts of it were given to me for free.

My son has deemed my super light carbon race bike as the only bike good enough for him to ride.

So, he rides my bike, wears my cloths, drives my car and eats my food! Other than that he is pretty independent.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and drinks your beverages...