Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

If you dont ask
















Well its night 4 in the hospital. I am finally able to sleep due to a few changes
1) I had them close the door and turn off the lights. They normally leave the door to the room wide open and all the lights on.

2) I had them turn off the ridiculously loud alarms om my neighbors IV machine. I was the only one responding to it anyway. It would go off for 5 minutes and I would push my call button.

3) It seems no matter how asleep you are they insist on taking your temperature and blood pressure every 3 hours.

4) My new room mate has stopped making explosive bodily function noises. You haven't lived until you have heard someone take a huge dump in a bed pan. This is followed by farts louder than the IV alarm. Man that must feel good, I havent pooped in 4 days. Daddy needs to drop some logs.

5) I have pretty much figured out if you don't ask for it your just going to lay here and rot.

No comments: